Summer is here and it is time to take a pen and write down the things you want to do over these three wonderful months.
1. Plan a vacation now. It is the first day of Summer and the timer is on. Everyone needs a brake, so at least a week should be blocked in your calendar for this good purpose.
2. If you have never tried summer water sports activities, this is a next “to do” thing. Depending on what you like, choose from this variety of stuff : Kitesurfing, Kayaking, Jet Skiing, Rafting, Flyboarding and many more. Choose yours and get mentally prepared to get a dose of adrenaline.
3. Plan a weekend trip with friends to the place you have never been to before. It can be a lake, a mountain, a coast – anything that is a wild nature, so you can disconnect from the world.
4. Get a ticket to the Summer Music Festival. If you haven´t been to one yet, it is the time to do it. Choose your favourite musicians and buy at least a one full day ticket to feel the spirit of the whole thing.
5. Go to the open air cinema. Yes, it might be hard to find, but it becomes more and more popular, so in your neighbour city there should be one. Choose a great movie and enjoy the gold in the air of summer.
6. Dedicate one weekend to visiting a Waterpark. No, it is not childish, it is very fun.
7. Ever had a secret crazy wish that should become a reality? – Don´t be shy, the time is now.
8. Take a car ride to another city with friends. Take some snacks, download your favourite tracks and get on the go.
9. If you have time and energy, find a new hobby or classes and sign up for at least 3 Summer months.
10. Let go of your fears, pointless stuff, meaningless poeple and things!