Every year we are waiting that film industry is going to surprise us with something new and memorable. There are so many movies and only few of them are stuck in the palm of the head. How many movies can you name that literally touched your soul?
While you are thinking about it, TapeMe is getting the popcorn ready to watch all those movies that are coming out in July.
Let the list start:
- Me Before You by Thea Sharrock
- The Shallows by Jaume Collet-Serra
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates by Jake Szymanski
- Ice Age: Collision Course by Mike Thurmeier
- Equals by Drake Doremus
- Lights Out by David Sandberg
- Star Trek Beyond by Justin Lin
- Bastille Day by James Watkins
- Ghostbusters by Paul Feig
- The Purge: Election Year by James DeMonaco
It is time to check your agenda and ensure there is still a spot available to include a visit to the movie theatre. Best way to spend relaxing weekends is to plunge into the world of dreams and fantasies. Stay bright with TapeMe!